Graham Clarke is a gardening expert and
an award-winning author, editor and publishing consultant.
He has edited two of the UK's leading gardening magazines, and has written 20 books on a variety
of gardening subjects.
Graham runs a consultancy (Hamdene Horticultural
Publishing Services Ltd) and he writes and blogs for a variety of publications, both trade/professional and consumer/amateur:
- appears on TV and radio when called upon; he has been the resident
guest expert making weekly appearances on Ideal World TV
- speaks to groups and meetings, and gives after dinner talks
- conducts seminars and hosts conferences, on a variety of topics
- is a national and international horticultural and retail judge
- adjudicates awards at major trade events
- writes the regular blog for Westland Horticulture
- operates a commercial library of gardening/horticultural images
Graham knows about gardening...
has a unique knowledge of the market...
and knows the major players within it.
If Graham can help you in any way, do contact him here.